Thursday, July 13, 2006

I met some very interesting people this July, Burke Conrad, aka Erick from Capetown in South Africa. He is a very passionate man about journalism, his kids and really looking forward to retiring so that he can write and paint at his own pleasure.
He reminded a group of trainers the importance of having Passion as a drive, believing and wanting more as a drive to better training and journalism as a whole despite conditions surrounding you in your daily work.

The second amazing person i met was Sabbie from Lesotho, she was a very silently exciting woman, intelligent and free. I found her company intriguing and inspiring because she did not use her experience as a barrier or shield for progress but rather shared her problems in day to day training hoping to learn more. Such is a type of attitude needed for a progess journalistice world.

The third person who tickled my interest was, Snoeks, a Local driver. I have known him for three years now but on this trip I got an indepth perpective of his real life other than his occupation. He shared with me his achievements, joys and even sorrows.
I think he is a wonedrful husband and father, patient and traditional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home