Friday, August 11, 2006

To Government of Iran

I condemn the stoning of the Iranian woman for whatever reason or crime she could have committed.
not only because she was innocent but because such a punishment is not justifable.
The alleged crime is subjective and discriminatory only to the women folk of that country.

Stop killing the women, they are the future, they bare children, raise children and protect families through home management and contribute to economic growth through so many ways.

stop this barbaric acts

Please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Olivia. Congratulations for your bolg. I am a 39 year old brazilian prosecutor and political scientist who works with and studies social movements and access to justice in developping countries. Next year I will be in Africa, in a trip to South Africa, Botswana and Zambia to try to know something about civil rigths judicial disputes in southern africa. I am trying to contact people who could help me in this task through the internet. Maybe you could tell me something about the women´s movements in Zambia and show me some intresting cases when I arrive in Lusaka. If possible, contact me by e-mail: cassio@prt1.mpt.gov.br. Thank you, Cássio.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home